A well-run complex delivers Strata living at its best
Strata living offers security, the sharing of resources and best of all, a sense of community. So, we’ve put together a package to make sure your property has it all. We help the body corporate comply with the Act, as well as enhancing the well-being for you or your tenants.
Owners will get a clear framework of rights and obligations from a comprehensive set of by-laws, which bring together the relevant parts of the Act, the model by-laws, the council planning permit, and anything else that is specific to your complex.
Terrace Strata Management is a locally owned and operated strata management firm. Our strata managers are friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help you with anything that crops up.
Our ethos is all about creating and nurturing a great culture in the properties we manage – we’ve experienced first-hand the feeling of community that our owners and the tenants enjoy when they’re taken care of.
Got big plans?
Our annual management fee covers the costs of these activities:
- Setting up the bank account
- Assisting with development of a budget
- Keeping the financial records
- Preparing annual financial statements of income & expenditure
- Issuing notices for fees
- Paying invoices and insurance premiums
- Reconciling the bank account
- Arranging the strata insurance through a professional insurance broker
- Arranging an insurance valuation to ascertain the full reinstatement value of your development
- Lodging and managing insurance claims
- Providing certificates of currency upon request
- Maintaining the roll of owners
- Maintaining the Register of the Body Corporate
- Recording of all correspondence
- Preparing and supervising the use of the common seal
- Keeping of records including minutes, budgets etc.
Annual General Meetings
- Convening, attending and chairing the AGM
- Submitting a budget for consideration of the Body Corporate
- Recording and distributing the minutes
- Reporting our activities at the AGM
Maintenance & Guidance
- Arranging minor maintenance (up to $1,000) or repairs of body corporate property
- Assisting the body corporate in carrying out its obligations and in its decision making
Who are we?
Terrace Strata Management was set up in 2012 and over the past years we have been working on establishing our own rock solid foundation and great company culture.
Our business has grown through word of mouth, and repeat customers – we manage a lot of new properties, working with the developer from the outset.
Our portfolio is a mixture of commercial, residential buildings, with some well-established and some still under construction.
We love what we do.
We specialise in the construction and strata title industry and our focus is on micro-managing our clients’ needs. We work with developers to set up bodies corporate ready for their purchasers, so they know exactly what to expect, and who to come to for anything they need.